Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Thoughts

It's Saturday and I'm thinking about some things I have to do today. I just watched the Nightline special on the devil. Mark Driscol was on along with Depak Chropa. I thought Driscol did a good job of bringing the focus back to Jesus. Chorpa is just off the wall, what a bunch of nonsense, here is someone who has mastered the art of saying nothing. The Michigan State victory was great. The next game Sunday is going to be tough. I have no real alligance to either Michigan or Michigan State I attended neither, and I also see them academicaly as a breeding ground for stupid liberal thought. But I have always rooted for Michigan football and State basketball. My real alligance lies with Red Wing hockey, followed by Pistons basketball and then Tigers baseball, there is no love for the Lions.

No comments:

Post a Comment