Monday, February 8, 2010

Isn't There More To Life?

"Why do I have three Super Bowl rings and still think there’s something greater out there for me? I mean, maybe a lot of people would say, “Hey man, this is what is.” I reached my goal, my dream, my life. I think, “God, it’s got to be more than this.” I mean this isn’t, this can’t be what it’s all cracked up to be."
Tom Brady - New England Patriots quarterback


There is more and it can only be realized through Jesus Christ -  
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"
John 14:6 

 Then they asked him, "What must we do to do the works God requires?"
 Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent." John 6:28-29

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. 11As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." 12For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Romans 10:9-13



No comments:

Post a Comment