Thursday, March 26, 2015

Contrasts Between Law And Grace Part 2

Let these contrasts between law and grace really sink into your heart and mind and praise God that you are now under grace:

1. The law stops us from coming to God - Grace invites us to come just as we are. “Just as I am, without one plea”.
2. The law condemns the sinner - Grace redeems him.
3. The law says, “Do this and live” - Grace says, “It is done.”
4. The law says, “Try” - Grace says, “It is finished.”
5. The law curses the sinner - Grace blesses the believer.
6. The law kills the sinner - Grace saves him.
7. The law shuts every mouth before God - Grace opens the mouth in praise to God.
8. The law condemns the best man - Grace saves the worst.
9. The law says, “Pay what you owe” - Grace says, “It is paid.”
10. The law says, “THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH” - Grace says, “THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE.”
11. The law reveals man's sin - Grace atones for man's sin.
12. The law brings the knowledge of sin - Grace provides redemption from sin.
13. The law was given by Moses - Grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
14. The law demands obedience - Grace gives power to obey.
15. The law was written on stone - Grace is written in the heart.
16. The law was done away with in Christ - Grace abides forever.
17. The law puts you under bondage - Grace sets you free.


I want you to know that I will never give up my position under grace to put myself back under the curse of the law. I will never give up my security in Christ to go back to trying to keep myself saved by good works.

No comments:

Post a Comment