Sunday, October 14, 2018

A Song for Sunday - Help Me - Johnny Cash - This song really helped me

Oh, lord, help me walk Another mile, just one more mile; I'm tired of walkin' all alone. And lord, help me to smile Another smile, just one more smile; Don't think I can do things on my own. I never thought I needed help before; Thought that I could get by - by myself. But now I know I just can't take it any more. And with a humble heart, on bended knee, I'm beggin' You please for help Oh come down from Your golden throne to me, to lowly me; I need to feel the touch of Your tender hand. Release the chains of darkness Let me see, Lord let me see; Just where I fit into your master plan. I never thought I needed help before; Thought that I could get by - by myself. Now I know I just can't take it any more. And with a humble heart, on bended knee, I'm beggin' You please for help With a humble heart, on bended knee, I'm beggin' You please for help

No comments:

Post a Comment