Monday, July 27, 2009

Not Losing Heart

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day." 2 Corinthians 4:16

This past Saturday I really started feeling bad. A high fever and aches and pains, I thought I was getting the flu. That night I woke up with the chills, back to high fever during the day then chills in the middle of the night. I went to the doctor a few hours ago the good news is that it wasn't the flu it was an infection possibly caused by a bug bite in my leg. The doctor gave a huge shot of antibiotics in my arse ( think Braveheart) should be back to my normal self in a day or so.
As I approach my 59th birthday this scripture about outwardly wasting away means so much more. Regardless we dont lose heart we dont give up or quit because we are being renewed day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment