Saturday, February 4, 2012

How I Arrived At My Super Bowl Pick


Being a Lions fan has meant having other teams to root for when it comes playoff time. The Lions made the playoffs but were out in the first round. So who to pick for the Super bowl?  Let me share a little of my logic for picking other teams. As a general rule I hate all Boston teams. Celtics, Bruins, Red Sox and Patriots. I do like Tom Brady because he played for Michigan. As a general rule I hate all New York teams, Yankees, Rangers, Knicks (although I once rooted for them when they had Willis Reed to win the title) and the Giants. So even though I hate both teams other factors have to apply. I don't like coach Belichick, but coach Coughlin is OK. I could go on but you get the idea. For this game it has come down to a simple truth, NFC over AFC. The Lions are a NFC team so my loyalty for this game rests with the NFC Giants. My pick is Giants 27 Pats 24. Thank God its not the 49's VS Ravens. That would take a much longer explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment