Monday, September 23, 2013

Get Your Eyes Off Yourself

Life is filled with all kinds of unexpected events and its not whether they are good or bad or indifferent its how you react or respond to them. When many people are surprised by some unexpected event they react by making it all about them. How this will affect my life, what this will put me through. Little thought is given on how this affects the person it has happened to. God uses all these events to test us in order to change us. Get your eyes off yourself and try to see what God is trying to do in your life and what you can do to help the other person. God is constantly trying to free us from our own selfishness our own self-centeredness and change us to be someone he can pour out his love and grace through. I have no control with what happens around me in this life. But I do know that God is in control, and I can completely trust Him to bring about His purposes and plans for everyone involved. Thank you Lord for your grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment