Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Gary Moore - Preacher Man Blues

I was walking down the street one day Saw a preacher man coming my way Took me aside and he said to me "Better wash away your sins down in Galilee" And I said "oh wee, Lord have mercy on me Oh wee, Lord have mercy Oh wee, Lord have mercy on me Lord have mercy on this wicked man" A preacher man said to me "Don't try to blame no one else 'Cause after all is said and done The only one to blame is yourself'" And he said " oh wee, Lord have mercy on you Oh wee, Lord have mercy Oh wee, Lord have mercy on you Lord have mercy on this wicked man" Preacher man took my hand Said "let me lead you to the promised land Take my advice and listen to me You better wash away your sins down in Galilee" And he said " oh wee, Lord have mercy on you Oh wee, Lord have mercy Oh wee, Lord have mercy on you Lord have mercy on your wicked soul

No comments:

Post a Comment