Monday, July 8, 2019

Saving Grace

“The wicked know no peace and you just can't fake it; there's only one road and it leads to Calvary. It gets discouraging at times, but I know I'll make it, By the saving grace that's over me.” Bob Dylan

I want this song “Saving Grace” sung at my funeral. The wicked know no peace, read the news a billionaire arrested for sex trafficking with minor girls. I hope that all the rich people who were this guys friends go down with him. There is no peace for the wicked says the Lord. Look at so many people who have achieved success and made a ton of money, they have no peace and you just can’t fake it. Listen there is only one road, there are not many roads to God there is one. Jesus said I am the Way, no one comes to the Father except by me. This one road leads to one place the cross of Jesus Christ. Living the Christian life does get discouraging at times, it is not the easy path, or the broad road that leads to destruction. “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. (Matthew 7) One thing I know is that I will make it because of the saving grace that’s over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment