Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My New Song - Christian Land

Chorus

I want to go to Christian Land

Land that I love

I want to go to Christian Land,

so I can save my soul

Verse 1

I want to go To Christian Land

I want my healing From Benny Hinn’s hands

I want to get Prosperity

And I want to watch revival right on God TV

Verse 2

I want to go To Christian Land

Where money – not holiness

is what I understand

I want to go To Christian Land

Where all my dreams will be fulfilled

Just like I planned

Bridge

Benny will be there Ken and Gloria too

Paul and Jan and Paula White, Joel Osteen too!

Jerry and Jesse, Creflo Dollar too

Cause they all live in Christian Land

Verse 3

I want to see The oil flow free

Where nothing is hindered by biblical authority

I want a God I can understand

Who does what I want and fulfills all my plans

words and music by Mark Freer

No comments:

Post a Comment