Monday, June 8, 2009

On The Road Again

It's Monday afternoon and I'm, sitting in a Starbucks in Anderson In. I have a hard time hearing the word Anderson without thinking of "Mr. Anderson" from the Matrix. I am on my way home from Mt. Vernon IL and am very tired. I had a great time this weekend, enjoying good fellowship seeing friends and making new ones. I spoke last night on how God changes people, and that he uses completely different approaches with different people, there is no one size fits all. I'm looking forward to getting home and I can't wait for Tuesday night's game between the Red Wings and the Penguins. In case you haven't noticed I am a huge hockey fan, ya got that you hockey puck! I have been listening to Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood's latest CD live from Madison Square Garden, it helps me to rock down the highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment