Wednesday, April 9, 2014

By The Grace Of God I Am What I Am

In spite of all the talk about grace and how many Christians say they believe in and understand grace there do not seem to many in our churches who actually believe in grace. J.I Packer says "there have always been some who have the thought of grace so overwhelmingly wonderful that they could never get over it. Grace has become the constant theme of their talk and prayers. They have fought for it, accepting ridicule and loss of privilege if need be as the price of their stand ... with Paul their testimony is "By the grace of God I am what I am" (1 Cor 15:10) and their rule of life is "I do not frustrate the grace of God" ((Gal 2:21). Knowing God pg 128-129

Is your testimony "By the grace of God I am what I am"? Is your rule of life "I do not frustrate the grace of God"? Whatever I am its only by the grace of God that I am it. I am going to avoid everything that frustrates the grace of God in my life. I am pressing into grace its amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment