Friday, December 5, 2014

The Power Of Transforming Grace

"The unrelenting power of transforming grace is greater than the unyielding idolatry of your wandering heart." 

 I completely believe this, it is gospel truth. If I didn't believe that the power of transforming grace was greater than the idolatry of my wandering heart I would have no hope of salvation and I would never experience the security of my salvation. This is the reason so many Christians struggle with assurance they have more confidence in their wandering heart than they do in God's transforming grace. When are you going to give up on yourself? When are you going to realize that your salvation does not and can not depend on you. Salvation depends on Christ alone, by grace alone period, end of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment