Sunday, November 23, 2008

Real Turkeys

It's 6pm Sunday night I'm getting ready to watch the Detroit Pistons play the Timberwolves. When the boys were young we would go see the Pistons at the Pontiac Silverdome where we could get tickets for $5.00 each. These were the years prior to the Bad Boys winning their two championship's. My favorite holiday is coming up this week Thanksgiving. The family gathers at my mom's house for a unbelievable meal. The only sad part of this is the Detroit Lions. They lost again today rushing out to a 17 to 0 lead in the 1st quarter only to be outscored 38 to 3 the rest of the way. Turkey day tradition has always been watching the Leos, but they are so bad and they play against the Titans who lost their 1st game today to the Bret Farve Jets- go Jets! I like Bret Farve so I think I'll root for the Jets the rest of the season. Sadly the turkeys people will be eating on Thursday wont be the only turkeys getting stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment