10. Tie one to each foot when you walk through deep snow to keep your feet dry.
9. Grind a few up and give it back to your in-laws in a bag marked “Lawn Fertilizer”.
8. Donate to the local airport for use as air liner wheel blocks.
7. Use it as a base for flower arrangements.
6. Give one to your boss and tell him it’s a life preserver.
5. Carve the presidents faces in it and submit as a science or art project.
4. Send one to the junk mail company with a note asking them to take you off their list.
3. Use it as building material (this is actually what the ancient Egyptians used to build the Great Pyramids).
2. It’s colorful, use it as a yule log.
1. Keep one under your pillow for Homeland Defense.
Post a Comment